What is holistic counselling?
Traditional counselling, combined with complementary therapies, including:
- Energy testing and balancing – chakras, meridians, and aura
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
- Intuitive guidance
Where is the counselling done?
- In person at Clare’s private clinic located at Orana Yoga & Wellbeing Centre, 153 Melbourne Road, Wodonga or;
- Online via Skype
Appointments are currently available Tuesdays and Wednesdays, between the hours of 9am and 3pm, AET.
How long do counselling consultations/sessions go for?
- Initial consultation 1.5 – 2 hours
- All subsequent sessions 1 – 1.5 hours
How much does counselling cost?
- Initial consultation $150
- All subsequent sessions $100
How are payments made?
- In person at clinic: cash or EFTPOS – debit or credit card
- Online via Skype: PayPal or direct credit
How many sessions are needed?
It will depend greatly on your present state of health and wellbeing, and your willingness to participate in your own healing.
- Generally it takes the body 6 weeks to heal, therefore 6-8 sessions is the average number of sessions
- If you require a little fine-tuning and are open to healing, you may gain desired results within 4 sessions
- If you need time to adjust to healing, you are likely to gain desired results around 12 sessions
- More complicated health and wellbeing issues, including cancer, may require ongoing sessions
- Once the intense healing phase is complete, many clients benefit from and enjoy monthly or bi-monthly maintenance sessions
Are the sessions private and confidential?
Your privacy is of utmost importance and deeply respected. Clare’s clinic is discretely located in pleasant surrounds, and confidentiality is assured.
What are Clare’s areas of holistic counselling expertise?
- Stress, anxiety, and depression recovery
- Eating disorder recuperation
Clare holds a diploma certification in holistic counselling, and is a professional member of the Australian Holistic Healers and Counsellors Association.
Who can have holistic counselling?
- In person consultations and sessions at the clinic are open to women and men, over 18 years.
- Online consultations and sessions via Skype are open to women only please
What can be expected during the initial consultation?
- Your health and wellbeing history is noted, followed by an in-depth consultation. This gives a clear indication of your current situation, and what you’d like to work on. Post consultation, a full assessment is made and a treatment plan outline is then developed, specifically for you.
- This can be discussed further with Clare during your complementary 15 minute consultation, at the time of scheduling the appointment for your first consultation.
Does this take place of my conventional medical treatments?
- Holistic counselling is complementary to your traditional medical care, and not offered as an alternative to it. By integrating both you place yourself in the best position towards a level of health and wellbeing that’s optimal for you.
If you have any further questions or queries, or would like to schedule your complementary 15 minute phone or Skype consultation, please email email@example.com or contact Clare HERE.
Clare Evans Holistic Counselling
Guiding and supporting you;
in nurturing your mind, body, heart, and spirit,
for optimal health and wellbeing!